A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brayman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brayman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brayman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Prediabetic State
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brayman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth L Brayman MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Brayman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brayman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brayman practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.