A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brayman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Prediabetic State
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brayman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brayman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Brayman practice?
Dr. Kenneth Brayman practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA and Scranton, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.