A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brayman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brayman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brayman, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Prediabetic State
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Brayman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brayman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lewis Brayman MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Brayman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brayman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brayman practices Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Surgeons.