Dr. Kenneth Brewington II MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Missoula, MT

3.9

September 25th, 2015
He did laser surgery on my back in 2001 and did an amazing job.

April 28th, 2015
TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. The two reviews before me are 100% accurate. Brewington makes you feel like you are a waste of his time, he does not answer any of your questions IN FACT he interrupts your questions to continue his generic statements and get you out the door as fast as possible. I think the whole thing took 5 minutes, maybe 6 if you include the time it took to walk back there. I specifically told him I was scared, worried and terrified about my diagnosis and he did not even ACKNOWLEDGE my comments! I even said them AGAIN thinking he didn't hear me and he just said, 'yeah it's fine'. And then when I asked if he would sign my FMLA paperwork so I could keep my job safe while I couldn't work, he rolled his eyes and barely filled it out. YES, Dr. Brewington, people have to do physical labor for a living, not something you would understand! I'm sorry filling in a few blanks to save my job is THAT HARD FOR YOU. Crazy, it's almost like I am asking you to do your job! I could not believe this man and how condescending he treated me. I have worked in health care and have dealt with many, many doctors this is by FAR the WORST a doctor has ever made me feel. Just terrible. Find somebody else. OH! and they tried to charge me $350 at the front desk, but waived it when they found out I was consulted in the hospital. If I had paid $350 for that, I would have rioted.

February 3rd, 2014
I saw Dr. Brewington after I was in a car accident and had fractured vertebrae. From the minute he walked in the door he made me feel like I was wasting his time. He would not answer any questions and was extremely condescending to me and my family. Then when I tried to make a follow-up appointment, I was told they would have to check with him to make sure he would see me. I tried 3 times, and they never called me back. hen my family physician called the office, they told him they had left me several messages. I never got any of them. I would not recommend anyone see this man. He may be a good surgeon, but how would I ever know that?

March 19th, 2010
Dr.Brewington has done 3 neurological surgeries on me. The first was an L4-L5 fusion. He explained the need for the surgery, what to expect after the surgery and performed the surgery with no complications.The 2nd surgery was emergency evacuation of a subdural hematoma. I don't remember much about that except it saved my life and I had no sequelae. The 3rd surgery was an L3-L4 fusion. Again his preop explanation was accurate and understandable, the surgery was done without complication, and followup has been excellent.

May 22nd, 2008
Very helpful and caring
I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon