Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Brightfield
Dr. Kenneth Brightfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brightfield is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Brightfield has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Brightfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kenneth Brightfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Rahul Dhillon
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Derek Larson
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi9
Dr. James Saffa
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi41