A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Briskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Briskin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Briskin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Briskin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Briskin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Briskin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Briskin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Briskin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Briskin practices Otolaryngology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Otolaryngologists.