Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brislin is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brislin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brislin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brislin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Brislin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Brislin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brislin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Brislin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons and Allentown Sports Medicine Doctors.