A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brislin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brislin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brislin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brislin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Brislin practice?
Dr. Kenneth Brislin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.