A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brislin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brislin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brislin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brislin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brislin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brislin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brislin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Easton Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth J Brislin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Brislin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brislin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brislin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.