Dr. Kenneth Britton DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
I disliked this clinic due to very long wait times (5 hours!) They assume what they want and don't listen to you at all!

September 23rd, 2016
Fantastic care and compassion
Dr. Britton evaluated my pain and helped find a solution quickly without complications. The back pain literally took my breath away, One meeting and a follow up and I was feeling much better! I highly recommend his clinic!

August 4th, 2016
I have been attending Britton for almost 2 years. I adore Dr.Britton. Every since he retired,the current staff has absolutely no compassion! I feel like I'm a total burden there since his retirement. I've been left hanging without meds for days which Dr.Britton would never allow. I really wish he would come back out of retirement. I totally agree with one of the comments made in which the current staff go out of their way to keep you from speaking with Dr.Britton. I'm sure he is not aware of the way the new staff is treating his patients. I miss him and wish he would return.

June 1st, 2016
I love being at the Britton Center!!!!
I have been with Britton bird a long time actually since he opened shop in st. Paul he has never let me down he has been there through my ups and downs new diagnosis diagnosis weather it's physical or mental temporary or permanent he's there for me this guy treats me with respect is friendly courteous and always willing to go that extra mile I've been with Britton Center through its ups downs and moves changes and not once did dr. Britton level of care change I would greatly recommend this Clinic to anyone who is scared of pain clinics who has had bad experiences at pain clinics or is just don't doesn't know what to expect he's a great doctor and only has the best of staff!!

May 24th, 2016
I am very Happy with Dr Britton and the staff ,If you are a legit patient, and have patience. they are great .If you are not ,they see right thru you , Dr Britton is a great doctor and listens to me .But I bring in a list of question"s written down on my own pain management issues and voice my concerns and he addresses them ,,,,,, Bottom line if you are truly in a chronic pain mode , he listens and you need to manage your pain with the help of a good doctor and he is !

May 2nd, 2016
Combat Retired Gulf Conflict 1991 Disabled Veteran
I came to visit this clinic initially, and met Dr. Britton. My doctor has specifically referred me to him. I spent 3 hours there. I was excipcit in my wording, and the fact that I was a speciality case as a women service connected veteran. I never signed the contract as I wrote my own points, and no one addressed them with me. I saw Dr Britton, and we discussed the fact I wanted to ween off the dependent medications. We agreed he told me doing great slow and steady wins the race. I got no prescriptions my initial appt, yet I brought all mine in the prescribed bottles as asked. Not once did anyone bother to open one bottle. I return in 30 days with the assumption a plan is in effect. I wait 3 hours before I see a doctor. 3 hours! Even the US Gov does not make anyone wait like that. Come to find Dr Britton no longer sees patients. I'm dependent whether like or not Friday afternoon with no other option then to sit for 3 hours, and meet a whole new doctor. To have the staff whisper about my urine results outside my door. UNACCEPTABLE. I HAVE A SERVICE CONNECTION FOR MARIJUANA USE, ALL SHARED AT FIRST APPOINTMENT. NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I ALLOW MYSELF THAT TYPE OF DISRESPECT. The staff had an attitude even. Really? After 3 hours no doctor. I don't think so. Honestly, it's challenged me to withdraw at a faster then healthy pace. Why? Would rather crawl into that office, then allow that much disrespect. No way. Also, your employees have an heir of I'm better then you as well. Well, I'm complaining to the attorney general and never going back. Also, have been steadily weening myself off, because no one should have to be treated that way. Won't need a thing from your clinic, and if I went back? I'd be putting some people in their places

April 28th, 2016
This clinic is in some kind of legal trouble! I assure they will not be open long! They over charge your insurance for things they didn't do! Prescribe medicine that has nothing to do with your symptoms & they take way to long, I have spent hours waiting!

April 18th, 2016
The only reason for one star on follow up is it is your resposibility to maintain what is learned at your appt it helps keep the costs down I'm sure which makes sense to me 5 stars for Dr.Brit and his staff :)

February 25th, 2016
The people that work there are great. They all seem to genuinely care. The doctors spend as much time as you need with them. I don't feel rushed in my appointment. I live a long way from the office and they let me schedule my appointments 2 months out which works out wonderfully for me. The thing I don't particularly care for is their appointment system and their phone service. When I have called I have had to leave messages. Sometimes when I call the mailbox is full. They only set up appointments 1 month out.

February 16th, 2016
The doctors at Britton are amazingly kind and knowledgable. I have nightmare stories of other clinics so was apprehensive about going. I have now been a patient for a couple of years now and I feel truly blessed to have found this clinic. Staff is inconsistent but ok. Biggest problem is if you have questions or need anything. It's hard to get a nurse to call you back. Overall, I recommend this clinic.

February 2nd, 2016
Rude staff, refused to help
Dr Britton is fabulous but really needs to address the issue with his staff. Rude most of the time (a few are very nice), refuse to help with secondary insurance (3 weeks+ battling to get prior auth completed for my 2nd insurance leaving me with $1000+ sitting on my credit card & staff is blocking me from speaking directly with Dr Britton about it), staff prefers to say "That's not my job" but won't get anyone else to help you....after going here for about a year I"m leaving to find a pain clinic with staff that actually cares & will help me. I really like 2 of the staff members here but the ones that are beyond difficult to deal with are ruining it. First issue I've had come up and their true colors come out. Before this, as long as I showed up on time & complied with all their strict rules and didn't need anything from them it was fine. Left with having to file a report with the State to get my $1000+ back as they refuse to fill out the necessary forms after giving me 2 prescriptions.

December 31st, 2015
Impossible to get through to the clinic, and all they do is throw a bunch of pills at you.