Dr. Kenneth Broadbent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Broadbent?

February 19th, 2016

I trust Dr. B more than any other physician I've come in contact with. He always involves the advice of his colleagues and specialists to ensure a correct diagnosis. He is very straight forward and extremely intuitive.

September 25th, 2015

It was very obvious he did not care about my questions or concerns, had the worst bedside manner I've ever experienced with a medical professional.

June 20th, 2013

Best Pediatrician in the state

He is super knowledgable and has had great training at universities like Duke and the U of U. He has a great staff and his nurses always put smiles on my kids faces. He is very funny and great with kids so from my experiences with several doctors he is by far the best.

November 17th, 2011

As a first time mom, I found that he seemed annoyed with my questions and very condescending. Bad bedside manner. I wouldn't recommend him.

October 14th, 2011

I would not say beware

The reason he probably encouraged you to go to his office for the circumcision was that it is NOT a needed surgical procedure. He probably wanted to make sure your son had enough pain relief and was comfortable. My doctors have never supported circumcision. so, I am assuming he was merely thinking of your son and the unnecessary surgery you wanted him to do.

October 3rd, 2011

Highly recommended

dr b spends as much time with parents ashy need, he never hurries an appt. He never acts a question is dumb, instead always answers with professionalism and honesty. I am very glad h is our doctor.

August 25th, 2011

Uncaring, rushed, bad bedside manner. Stay away!

April 27th, 2011

Beware!

When my son has little Gray dots on the skin ,He said we need to go to the lab and do tests. He called some one there and double checked that.(I wonder why he cant conclude of his own knowledge).We went to another doctor he said in the first look this is normal.And for the circumcision for my son he hesitated to do it in the hospital and asked me to do in his office.When we go to his office he did not give any instruction and said i can not do it now because i gave my son milk.And asked me to wait for more time to get breast feeding well established.He is totally misguiding us. Not able to do good diagnosis on his own.

April 8th, 2016