A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brookler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brookler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brookler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brookler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brookler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Vestibular Diseases
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brookler graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brookler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Haskell Brookler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Brookler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brookler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brookler practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.