A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brookler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brookler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brookler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Vestibular Diseases
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brookler graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brookler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Haskell Brookler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Brookler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brookler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brookler practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.