A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brown, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P Brown MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Brown practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brown practices Radiology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Radiologists.