Dr. Kenneth Browning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Browning?

November 19th, 2016

Saved my life

July 30th, 2016

Ken Browning does not deserve the Dr. In front of his name. He is on more meds than he prescribes and man does he prescribe what ever people want. Great guy to go to if you just feel like paying your way through school by dealing opioids and ADHD meds... Joke of course...actual personal experience: went for help and he spent the first 5 mins complaining about his business, employees, and overall life in general. Stay away if you really care about your health and well being! . More interested in getting you to purchase his Multi Level Marketing crap . Has misdiagnosed several friends and aquaintences some almost died some did! . Spends more time taking his own meds than caring for the welfare of his patience There is one advantage while under his care though, you can usually find him at one of the alcohol (sorry I meant wine) establishments after work were he is much more friendly and approachable, unless the third bottle has been opened... If ever in IDYLLWILD Ca and in need of medical service please go to the Idllwild Health Clinic and ask for Myla. You won't be disappointed unless all you want are meds...

December 9th, 2015

A disgrace towards medicine and family practices.

Came to Dr. Browning with my family; Mother and Father, he would push his herbal medicines/vitamins on us and would never sit down and talk to us. He would be in and out within 5-10 minutes without listening. He mistreated my mothers abdominal pain / "acid reflux" for 4 years, which turned out to be Stage 4 Liver Cancer. She was diagnosed by another physician who ordered more tests. If he did his job, my Mother would have had a better chance at fighting this horrible disease.

November 18th, 2015

I rather be sick then go to this dr?

Very very poor service,never again been sick for a year,lost all my work do to lack of knowledge

November 18th, 2013

One visit was enough

Never again, went once over a minor issue. I nearly did not as receptionist is so unpleasant...that would have been a wise decision had I known I was going to merely have someone attempt to sell me overpriced 'remedies' for everything, never even got as far as addressing anything before the sales pitch began. If I want to buy useless herbal stuff I'll go with infomercials.

May 12th, 2012

Needs to Get a Grip...

My insurance brought me to Dr. Browning about 17 years ago. Even after my insurance changed I stayed with him and brought my family. At first, he was fabulous. But then he got very complacent and had completely no clue about how to treat people with respect.I've seen his staff come and go through the years, No one stays for long. He insulted my daughter horribly and my last visit with him in Sept. of 2011 was criminal.My husband took better care of his home and office as a builder than he ever took of me. To say he dropped the ball is a gross understatement.He hurt me physically and emotionally and the trickle down effect hurt everyone in my life because of something he must have done that he got in some kind of hot water over and then blamed his patients. I chose not to report him to the medical board even though former patients who are friends of mine suggested I did, no one I know goes to him anymore and we're all healthier and happier.It was sad to lose a friend, but apparently he never was a friend anyway.He took advantage of us and is the most arrogant, self serving excuse for a doctor I've ever met.Thank God, I've found a doctor who takes the Hippocratic Oath seriously and since then, my body and spirit have been restored.And selling snake oil in your office is tacky, tacky, tacky.I spent a fortune on that stuff and always told him it was working just to make him feel good. My bad.If you want to avoid pain down the road, keep driving down the road.Kathy H.

July 25th, 2011

Office Staff sub-par

Dr. Browning is good, but his receptionist gets an "F" and not just because of one visit, but after repeatedly acting disinterested in anything one is saying.

August 27th, 2017