Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Brumberger
Dr. Kenneth Brumberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Penn Valley, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Brumberger is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, Carlisle Regional Medical Center and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Brumberger has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Kenneth Brumberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Penn Valley, PA.
Dr. Howard Kessler
Penn Valley, PA 0.54 mi35
Dr. Robert Hochberg
Penn Valley, PA 0.82 mi43
Dr. Robert Hochberg
General Dentistry, Diagnostic Radiology
Narberth, PA 0.82 mi3