A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Brumberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Brumberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Brumberger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumberger graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Brumberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eric Brumberger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Brumberger practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Brumberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Brumberger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Radiologists.