Dr. Kenneth Buch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Buch?

December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Buch is an outstanding physician. He has treated me for more than 13 years and has been instrumental in diagnosing other disorders related to my Crohn's Disease (I have 6 auto-immune diseases). He follows up with all of my other physicians and makes sure he has all of their reports. He monitors all of my medications, not just those related to my Crohn's, and will call other doctors to change my prescriptions if he thinks they may do me harm in the long-term. Dr. Buch is compassionate, thorough and the utmost professional at all times. In my opinion there is no one better.

October 2nd, 2009

This Doc is not for everyone

I have seen three kind of doctors so far.First those who listen to your problems and do not understand or know, assume something about your illness to diagnose and leave it at that.Second type are those who hear your concerns, translate that into medical jargon,add a few tests / labs to it and they are done.This doc belongs to the third genre. He heard me, had a thorough discussions with me and tried to analyze my issues. He found a genetic issue that previous doctors and I did not even imagine. And by the way, previous doctors misread and misdiagnosed me.He is a straight talker, with business like attitude. So if you want sugar coated talks with no substance, I recommend not to visit him. But if you want to cure your problems and are ready to work with this doc in a non-nonsense manner, he the guy for you.In short, he is the best I have ever seen. Good Luck.

March 25th, 2009

I've had 6 colonoscopies by Dr. Buch. He is top-notch and knows what he's going. Hospital staff know him as one of the best. My internist goes to him, too. He treats my wife, too, for Crohn's Disease. She says he is the best and has helped her a lot through the last 15+ years.

February 26th, 2009

4 Star Doctor!

Very strict about his care. Makes sure his patients get all the treatments done and have the best care possible.

October 3rd, 2017