Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Bull
Dr. Kenneth Bull, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bull is affiliated with Heart Hospital of New Mexico, West Mesa Medical Center and Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Bull has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kenneth Bull is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Babak Mirin
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi15
Dr. Wilhelmina Tengco
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Albuquerque, NM 0.46 mi44
Dr. Kathleen Johnson
Albuquerque, NM 0.66 mi26