3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 18th, 2015

Dr. Bull saved my life. he is a wonderful doctor and i highly recommend him.

Best Dr I have seen show details Best Dr I have seen
by Emily on Mar 6th, 2014

For years I struggled to find out what was wrong with me. I went to many Dr's, with less experience than Dr Bull and each Dr would diagnose with me something different, ultimately leading to multiple prescriptions, which did not help my condition. Dr Bull took the time to get to know me and for the first time in 4 years, I feel 100% better without multiple medications. He is a sincere man and truly cares about my well being. I would recommend Dr Bull to family and friends. His many years of experience in his field has made him an excellent Dr I am thankful I found him

BEWARE; DRUG PUSHER! show details BEWARE; DRUG PUSHER!
Jun 11th, 2011

Stay away from this doctor unless you want to develop a nasty drug habit that another doctor will have to take care of. This doc will permanently mess up your life in quite a short time. If another doctor or therapist refers you to him, drop them as well. There are excellent reasons why the NM State Medical Board suspended his license.

--- show details ---
Jun 8th, 2011

overly medicated never took the time to ask probing questions. never informed the client on how the medication helped or the side effects of the medications

Terrible man show details Terrible man
May 25th, 2011

I saw this doctor from November 2006 through October 2010. I cannot believe I am not dead. I was prescribed increasing amounts of benzodiazepenes. When I overdosed the first time, he told me not to do it again because it made him look bad. Then, he only prescribed me a higher daily dose. Of course, I took it because I was addicted. When he lost his license I was forced to discontinue the meds, and thankfully I am no longer using the meds. Thank you to NM State Medical Board...it was long overdue!

It's about time show details It's about time
May 12th, 2011

It's about time they did something about Dr. Bull's prescription habits. My son was diagnosed as bi-polar, and at one point was on seven medications, all prescribed by Dr. Bull. My son finally said enough is enough, and went off his meds. We found another Dr. who prescribed only one script, and my son's progress improved tremendously.

Awful show details Awful
Mar 2nd, 2011

I finally got off the medicine when he was suspended, my life is back now.

SUSPENDED! show details SUSPENDED!
Nov 11th, 2010

New Mexico Medical Board, Sept 2010 has suspended Dr Bull for indiscriminate prescribing. I cant believe it took so long; this man has been hurting people who trusted him for a long time.

Excellent doc show details Excellent doc
Oct 7th, 2010

His office and staff are wonderful

Sep 7th, 2010

Drug pusher - not interested in the patient

Don't waste your time with this man!!!!!! show details Don't waste your time with this man!!!!!!
Mar 9th, 2010

It's really sad to have a doctor that cares more about his pocketbook than his patients. He is not in medicine for the right reason. My therapist gave me a diagnosis and I went to see Dr. Bull for medication eval. and was diagnosed with something different. Upon spending time with Dr. Bull I realized my therapist was right when she said that his real name is Bull S_ _ _!! I went to another psychiatrist who then gave me the same diagnosis that my therapist gave me and it's amazing how much better my life is now that I am no longer seeing Dr. Bull.Do not go and see this Doctor, he will only make things worse for you!! It's especially disheartening to go into his office and see many people walking out not having seen the doctor because the doctor has triple booked and they don't have time to wait any longer and it's even worse when it happened to me.

Terrible show details Terrible
Dec 24th, 2009

Wrote the wrong script for me, was confused about who I even was when I saw him again, unprofessional, incompetent.... Have heard stories about him from other doctors - none are good - they mostly deal with cleaning up a mess that he created.

A Great Dr. if you want to die show details A Great Dr. if you want to die
Dec 16th, 2009

Dr. Bull treated my fiancee for a number of months; he had her on so many medications I (who was helping manage her meds) couldn't keep track of them all, or all the constant changes. She had several suicide attempts while in his "care," the last of which was successful this May. Dr. Bull is, in my opinion, not a Doctor, and should not be trusted with ANYONE's psychiatric care.

by C.H. on Dec 15th, 2009

I had been suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and was being treated in Nevada before moving to Albuquerque. Dr. Bull met with me for less than 20 minutes, never contacted my physician in Nevada, and just started prescibing drugs most of which I had already tried. I was then turned over to a counseler. Dr. Bull is an arrogant,uncaring, pill pushing, drug reps. dream come true!

Sep 26th, 2009

Another doctor described him as having "something that doesn't turn quite round in his head." I know of at least four people that have suicided while in his care.

Sep 1st, 2009

Like the previous comment stated, he sees so many patients he probably makes $500 per hour. He comes off as a pill pusher to me, because he just asks me how I feel then writes me yet another prescription for a medicine I don't think I need. I wouldn't recommend him if you don't want to take medicine forever.

Jul 27th, 2009

I suspect he makes about 500 dollars an hour with the number of patients he crams in. He writes his own schedule, why can't he fit me in at the time he assigned me? He's very brusque and borders on rude; not for the timid client...