A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bunning is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunning graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Gulf Pointe Surgery Center
- Harborside Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Bunning DO is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Bunning practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bunning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bunning practices Urology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Urologists.