A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bunning is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunning
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bunning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunning graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunning has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Gulf Pointe Surgery Center
- Harborside Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Bunning DO is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Bunning practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bunning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Bunning practices Urology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Urologists.