A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Bunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Bunning is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunning graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ray Bunning DO is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Bunning practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Bunning has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Bunning practices Urology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Urologists.