A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Burman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Burman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Burman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Burman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Burman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Dale Burman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth D. Burman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Burman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Burman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.