Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Burres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Burres is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burres
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burres Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Burres, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burres graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Burres has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Burres MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Burres practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Burres has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Burres practices Neurological Surgery near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Surgeons.