Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Burry
Dr. Kenneth Burry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Burry is affiliated with Oregon Health & Science Univ H, Portland, Or. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Burry has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Kenneth Burry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Eugene Stoelk
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi36
Dr. Leasa Lowy
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0.48 mi20
Dr. Lisa Sprague
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.70 mi28