A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Butters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Butters, Upper Limb Orthopedics, Repair & Reconstruction of the Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butters
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Butters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Butters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Surgery
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Butters graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Butters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P. Butters MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Butters practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Butters has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Butters practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.