A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Butters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Butters, Upper Limb Orthopedics, Repair & Reconstruction of the Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Specialist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Butters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Surgery
- Hand Injuries
- Hand Surgery
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Butters graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Butters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth P. Butters MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Butters practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Butters has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Butters practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.