A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Butters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Butters, Orthopedic Surgeon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Butters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Elbow Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Butters graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Butters has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Butters practice?
Dr. Kenneth Butters practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.