A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Carl Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.