A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Anderson, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Sleep Medicine Doctors, Louisville Pulmonologists, and Louisville Hospice & Palliative Specialists.