A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth C S Chang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Chang practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Anesthesiologists and Hemet Critical Care Practitioners.