Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Hanson Jr?

the man who gave me hope.

Posted on March 5th, 2013

I went to see Dr Hanson for back and neck pain .I didn't know at the time my head was pounding all the time stressed to no end .working 12hours a day couldnt sleep .he saved me from having a heart attack .he said I was about to have a stroke he put me on high blood presure meds .that's been 12years ago. He practice on third &new cut rd.he's a little head strong at first but once you get to know him he's got your back. Dr Hanson would forgive me for missing apts.but he would gripe me out for a minute or two a then shake his head and he would say don't miss again or I'll have to let you go . Well I missed around 6 apts he never let me go .I had to go to pain management after Dr Hanson found me a Dr to do my neck surgery.best thing I ever did .thank you Dr Hanson. Jj.today on the News they past a law so I can go back to my regular Dr.Dr hanson you were my Dr and my friend where are you ?

Posted on August 21st, 2016