Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Mother, grandmother, great-grandmother  |  show details
by Carolyn Buckner on Nov 25th, 2013

Dr Jackson became our 27 yr-old daughter's physician the day she was born, she still considers him to be her primary doc and her toddler is now Dr. J's patient! His first comment to me after her initial exam was "Your beautiful baby-girl is blessed of the Lord, Jesus." Tears began to roll down my face as he spoke to me. You see, I had not known Dr. Jackson from Adam but I had asked the Lord to guide me to choose the right Doc for our daughter from a large list of Docs given to me by my Obstetrician. His comment to me that morning was simply God's way of letting me know, "He is the one that I have chosen for her."

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Jackson for better than 20 years. First myself and my siblings, now my children and my sister's children. He is the best in OKC!

|  Most caring Dr. I have ever been to...  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

My 2 children ages 9 and 14 have been seeing Dr. Jackson for over 2 years now. From everything to sports physicals to allergy issues. No matter how big or small the ache or pain is, he thoroughly checks them out and takes the time to offer advice and solutions. He talks to the kids and asks them questions on their level, instead of only talking to the parent. I always leave his office feeling like I know exactly what the diagnosis is and how to treat it. I wouldn't trade him as their dr for the world.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
by Tamie Brickmann on Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr. Jackson gives excellent medical care...and has a wonderful bedside manner with his patients.

|  Dr. Jackson is the best!  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Jackson is the best pediatrician! He is the most caring doctor I have ever dealt with, he sincerely cares about his patients and will take as much time as you need to ask questions etc. He was actually my pediatrician when I was a child and now I am so thrilled that he was available for my daughter! You couldn't ask for a better doctor for your kids! The staff is always great too!

|  He is best!  |  show details
by Dad of 2 boys in OKC on Feb 13th, 2009

The is the best Dr. I have ever run into. He was EXCEELENT with my boyswhen they were little guys.VERY intuitive.....and exellent people skills.

|  show details
by amychells on Dec 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

I've been going to Dr. Jackson for 28 years and he is the best doctor I've ever seen. He's very calm and doesn't talk over your head, logical.....I love him so much!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
Jun 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Jackson is the best pediatrician and allergist: Dr Jackson and his entire staff are fantastic. We have lived all over the country and have seen many pediatricians and pediatric allergists. Dr Jackson is the best at both. My children all feel at ease w

Read Full Review at yahoo.com