Dr. Kenneth Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Jackson?

September 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Jackson. He does not dismiss my concerns when I bring my children in. Even if it is nothing to be concerned about he still take the time to explain exactly what's going on and discuss it with me, if it is something of concerned he does what's in he power to get swift treatment for my children

November 25th, 2013

Mother, grandmother, great-grandmother

Dr Jackson became our 27 yr-old daughter's physician the day she was born, she still considers him to be her primary doc and her toddler is now Dr. J's patient! His first comment to me after her initial exam was "Your beautiful baby-girl is blessed of the Lord, Jesus." Tears began to roll down my face as he spoke to me. You see, I had not known Dr. Jackson from Adam but I had asked the Lord to guide me to choose the right Doc for our daughter from a large list of Docs given to me by my Obstetrician. His comment to me that morning was simply God's way of letting me know, "He is the one that I have chosen for her."

July 30th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!

We have been seeing Dr. Jackson for better than 20 years. First myself and my siblings, now my children and my sister's children. He is the best in OKC!

July 22nd, 2011

Most caring Dr. I have ever been to...

My 2 children ages 9 and 14 have been seeing Dr. Jackson for over 2 years now. From everything to sports physicals to allergy issues. No matter how big or small the ache or pain is, he thoroughly checks them out and takes the time to offer advice and solutions. He talks to the kids and asks them questions on their level, instead of only talking to the parent. I always leave his office feeling like I know exactly what the diagnosis is and how to treat it. I wouldn't trade him as their dr for the world.

March 22nd, 2011

Excellent Care

Dr. Jackson gives excellent medical care...and has a wonderful bedside manner with his patients.

January 22nd, 2010

Dr. Jackson is the best!

Dr. Jackson is the best pediatrician! He is the most caring doctor I have ever dealt with, he sincerely cares about his patients and will take as much time as you need to ask questions etc. He was actually my pediatrician when I was a child and now I am so thrilled that he was available for my daughter! You couldn't ask for a better doctor for your kids! The staff is always great too!

February 13th, 2009

He is best!

The is the best Dr. I have ever run into. He was EXCEELENT with my boyswhen they were little guys.VERY intuitive.....and exellent people skills.

October 18th, 2017