Dr. Kenneth Levy MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 5 reviews

April 19th, 2016
Complete Trust and Competency. Also, "Consistently One of The Best"
Words cannot describe what a relief to have such an amazing physician, especially pediatric!! Consistently accurate diagnoses, effective treatments, calm and confident bedside manner, professional nurse practitioners, nurses, and office staff! I sound like a commercial but having been a patient under his care from 8-21. Even as a child not feeling well, I knew I was in good hands Now as an adult, I can truly appreciate how important all of these factors intertwine.

April 7th, 2015
Best Doctor Out there
If you are looking for a caring, kind, intelligent and overall great doctor for your child/ren, look no further. Dr. Levy has been caring for my children since birth and I can not think of another doctor who I would be more comfortable with than him. My children are excited and ethusiastic about going to the doctor because of the way Dr. Levy treats them. If you are considering any other doctor, STOP! You have found the best doctor out there.

October 9th, 2013
Best pediatrician hands down! Love him and all his staff. I have had children there since 2002 and i have never had one problem. I trust him more than any other doctor i know!

August 15th, 2012
Dr. Levy has cared for my 16 year old daughter since her birth. I cannot think of a single instance when he or his staff hasn't performed to the utmost of our expectations.

March 1st, 2010
I would reccommend Dr Levy to anyone who is looking for a great Ped! I have always been able to get in right away when needed, can talk to a nurse right away without having to leave a message, and never had to wait long in the waiting room!! Give Dr Levy TWO THUMBS UP!