A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lindahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lindahl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindahl graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lindahl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Lindahl MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Lindahl practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lindahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lindahl practices Internal Medicine near Sugar Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Sugar Grove Internists.