Dr. Kenneth Olson Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Olson?

BEWARE!!!! NO! NO!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

This person is NOT a Dr!! He is rude, arrogant, disrespectful, toxic person who cares only about how he can make the most money off people. He has no real intentions of helping anyone! Please do not subject yourself to this horrible person!

Dr. Olson

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. Olson has provided me with excellent medication management. Dr. Olson ordered a sleep apnea test -when other medical providers had overlooked the referral. I am now on C-Pap.

Horrible doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2016

This doctor is horrible!! He is completely unstable, moody, unreasonable, and overall very rude. He makes his patients feel like you are wasting his time. He pushes the brain maps & neurofeedback constantly often costly patients hundreds and hundreds of dollars. If you refuse, he becomes very uninterested in you as a patient. He discontinues seeing patients daily based on his mood. He seems very manic and bi-polar. DO NOT SUBJECT YPURSELF TO THIS AWFUL PERSON!!

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Run for your life!!!

TERRIBLE "DOCTOR"

Posted on January 21st, 2016

If you are looking for a psychiatrist in Bozeman, Montana, PLEASE do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. I not only found some extremely disturbing information about him online (when he was a doctor in Wisconsin), but I was completely disrespected by him and his staff. Bridger Psychiatric Services is a joke. They are unprofessional, disorganized, and only care about one thing: money. I had called to meet with Kenneth to discuss the possibility of changing my medication (which is a controlled substance), and instead of setting up a day and time to meet with me, his receptionist told me that Dr. Olson "Did not feel comfortable increasing my medication because college students tend to sell this drug to other students". #1) I wasn't asking for him to just increase my medication. I asked to meet with him and discuss the possibility of changing to a completely different drug in the hopes of decreasing unwanted side effects. #2) I wanted to meet with him in person, not just get a call back from his receptionist. I played phone tag with his receptionist at least 5 times before she even put the note into Dr. Olson's office. #3) After this phone call, the receptionist randomly called back the next day saying "Actually Dr. Olson would like to meet with you and discuss this." I told her that the phone call I had received the day before was completely unprofessional and I did not wish to see Dr. Olson anymore. I also had to pay in full before my first appointment. About a month later, once my insurance covered the bill, I asked them to refund my first payment. Getting this money back from them was like pulling teeth. I finally did, once I could "prove" to them that I actually paid this bill because for whatever reason, they couldn't find me in their system. Weird.. the whole situation was weird. Don't waste your time.

Professor

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Absolutely incompetent. Worst M.D. I have ever seen. Intimidating, unprofessional. Brings new meaning to the word "QUACK" Should lose his license to practice!!!!!!! If you want to be treated by a Duck, then Olsen is the guy.

Posted on October 7th, 2015

This Dr. Saved my life and helped me with ADHD that had never been diagnosed before. If your straight with him he will be straight with you.

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

My primary care doctor at the time recommended Dr. Olson several years ago -- I have no idea why. It has bothered me more and more when I realized that we had the same conversations every visit. He would ask what was happening and I would tell him (although nothing had changed) and the he would say "oh, really" and the time would be up and we'd be right back where we started. When I would ask a question I realized I was never really getting answers. He sits far away and takes notes and then in a month or two we would do it all over again. My new primary care doctor has recommended another practice. And recently I was told by the office staff (another strange issue) very rudely that they did not take Medicare patients and they had no idea how I was to submit my billing. In good conscience I cannot recommend this practice.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

DANGER DANGER DANGER THIS GUY IS A QUACK. RESEARCH NADEAN COOL 1997 INTERVIEW WITH MIKE WALLACE 60 MINUTES CBS

Posted on March 13th, 2015

In reading the reviews on this page, I am completely appalled about the negativity towards Dr. Olson. I have been seeing him for five years now. I have bipolar disorder and extreme general anxiety disorder. I couldn't even sit in my college classes unless I was by the door, for my anxiety caused extreme nausea and paranoia about throwing up in public. It affected my life to such an extent, I couldn't function. Dr. Olson has helped me to turn 180 degrees. One thing I will say about him, is that he has very traditional standards and expectations. He can't help you unless you are honest and willing to grow. The only explanation I have for these poor reviews is that they must be coming from superficial ignorant individuals. Dr. Olson communicates my medication schedule with me, works with changes if necessary and absolutely does NOT prescribe medications without telling me to stop the ones that haven't worked. I am finally finding peace and I owe it to him. Not only is Dr. Olson caring and personable, he is sooo intelligent and fascinating to converse with. I look forward to my sessions and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a positive life change. If you are looking for a doctor to excuse your poor behavior and life choices, he is not for you.

likable doc

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Good appointment staff was grate and easy to look at just playing :) but grate place good reading material when u wait polite people good doctor after 5 min I new he was good that's how good he is if u can get in with him he has my recommendation

Posted on February 8th, 2014

Please, please, please...if you are reading this in hopes of finding a good doctor, consider continuing your search. I'm sure you've read the references to malpractice in some of the other comments. I am still undergoing help to reverse the damage this doctor did over 20 years ago. I was afraid to see another psychiatrist after the events that I experienced with him, and I am one of the lucky ones from my area. Ask him why he left Appleton Wisconsin, though I'm sure you won't get an honest answer. I know there are some glowing reviews here, but that concerns me a great deal. I would have given him one originally because he is an artist at gaining trust and admiration. But then again, I was so whacked out on 5 different medications he prescribed, without taking me off the previous ones when prescribing a new one, he could convince me he walked on water. I escaped him when I had to go to a general practitioner for lesions I had developed from the meds which were all diagnosed as chemical poisoning from the meds. My blood was pooling all over my body, particularly my legs. They all had to be lanced, and I had to be carefully weaned from the drugs in my system. Not a pretty story I know, but as i said, I was a lucky one. At least he didn't perform exorcisms on me like another from my area. Suffice it to say that the more extreme your problem, the more you want to keep looking. It was a matter of preying on the least cognizant, and those who needed the most help. Good luck to you.