Dr. Kenneth Reed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
He's a friendly Dr. and knows what he is doing.

March 29th, 2016
Excellent service!!! Highly recommend!!!!

March 25th, 2016
RN
I have been seeing Dr Reed for about 5 years now for pain management. He is always pleasant and always smiling. He takes the time to actually talk to you. He give you options and suggest the best option for the problem. He manages my back pain to where I can still work. I have recommended him to my friends and they are pleased with him also. Thank you Dr Reed.

November 12th, 2015
horrible experience
I has a bad experience with him I thought he was rude the moment he came through my surgeon sent me to him and he made Me feel my surgeon was stupid for wanting to do the prosecutor. He just got more hateful as time went on made me feel like I was liar about everything I said. Never made me feel welcome he staff barely talked to me . Then told me I had to see a behavior doctor before he could do my scs surgery and that it would be another month before he could get back to me. One of the worst bedside manners I've experienced and only spent the minimum time he could.

October 22nd, 2015
Live him. He listens to you and gives you options on how to fix the problem. His staff is always kind and courteous. Thanks Dr Reed

October 7th, 2015
Disappointed
I felt Dr. REED WAS GREAT.Shots were quick and easy.I had hope. I missed appts. Due to circumstances both private and out of my control, and he dropped me as a patient.I am in a lawsuit over the injuries I am being treated over. He referred me to Dr. SORENSON, within his new clinic, that after a 4 minute talk, completely cganged my treatment plan. I waited on a referral I never got.I recieved no notive from Dr.Reeds office that Dr. SORENSON NO LONGER WORKED THERE.I am now having to start all over. DR.REED showed me he cares about money, not his patient.They didnt even send my information to the clinic they then passed me on to.This is life changing for me.Obviously, Dr. Reed who Imreaaly thoughtmwas a great young man, could have cared less.

September 27th, 2015
If they had not changed locations and forced me to find a new doctor I might still be seeing this Dr and his horrid staff. It was my first visit to a pain mgmt Dr and I did not know what to expect. I was treated like I was some kind of junkie and you are told up front by this Dr that you are not to cause his staff problems or you are released as a patient. I have osteoarthritis and live in constant pain. I am a senior citizen with several health issues. Some of my health issues effect each other and some of my medications effect each other. First, because I can not have certain injections, I was not treated for my pain other then medication. I nevet had an X-ray or MRI, nothing. I have painful arthritis in every joint of my body including my low back. I would come in to pick up my prescriptions I would never know how long I would have to wait or what they would put me through, sometime I had to leave my hznd bag on a counter in plain view, other times I had to leave it in a waiting room. I would be given a cup for urine tests but no lid. The nurse would walk around with my specimen with out putting a lid on it. They would have me sign things with our being able to read it because I would not have my glasses. One time I had waited over 45 minutes for my script then told I had to have a uronw test again that they damaged mine. I said J needed to leave and pick up my mother, that I would come back. They ts me if I left I would not get my prescription and the Dr might not see me again. This was normal to hold my prescription in ransom. I am seeing s new Dr now, at a real pain mgmt clinic. I have a Dr that cares and tests have been run, MRIs ran. I am so happy this dr moved. Don't go to this crazy Dr and his demon staff. It's a bad place.

July 2nd, 2015
Retired
If I had nothing to compare it to that would be one thing but I have two people who go to other pain doctors and they are treated like nice people, nor druggies. I was humiliated upon each visit and worse each time I went. I did not know what to do. I was told I could not say anything to the staff or I would be released as a patient. His main nurse did not like me from my first visit. She made rude remarks and looks that she knew I could not say anything about. If you said something that was not in agreement with them, the doctor included. You were warned that you would be released. They held your prescriptions hostage.Absolute power corrupts absolutely. When they moved and I was going to find a new Dr. I talked to my pcp Dr and told her what had been going on. That they ran me through urinalysis constantly like they were going to catch me doing drugs I am not suppose to. I am 65 year old senior citizen with health issues and they were never taken into consideration by this dr. I would not recommend him or his staff of hateful people to my worst enemy. My friends and family members go to nice caring doctors. This doctor had no business working with people. He is on some sort of power trip and has given his staff the same privilege . when I made the mistake of letting them know that I was looking for another Dr., they would not give me my full prescription to bridge me to my new doctors appointment. They only gave me the amount that you give a patient that has been caught doing illegal drugs to keep you from going through withdraws. I am trying to get my pcp to help me as I have osteoarthritis and can't walk without the medication. I have no family here to help me. Only my legally blind 85 year old mother who I am responsible for. Sorry but all this needed to be said.

May 28th, 2015
Dr. Reed is a very caring doctor. He gives you his full attention and listens to your needs. I've been seeing him for about 2 years and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 24th, 2015
Stay far away from kenneth reed
If you need pain meds for real chronic pain, DO Not see him! Judgemental jerk.

June 6th, 2014
No Help ,Stay away.
His total disregard for your pain astounded me. I have Two herniated discs & Spinal stennosecs W/ nerve impingement,resulting is extreme sciatica & all he would do is offer Steroid injection at his Hospital & just stay on norco PCP already was giving me.NO HELP.