A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Su has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Chien-Hsing Su MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Su practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Su has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Su practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.