A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Su has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Chien-Hsing Su MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Su practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Su practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.