A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cahill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cahill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cahill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eyelid Diseases
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahill graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Cahill has 20 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cahill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth V. Cahill practice?
Dr. Kenneth Cahill practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH and Mansfield, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.