Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Calamia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Calamia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Calamia, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Behcet Syndrome
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Calamia graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calamia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth T Calamia MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth T. Calamia practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Calamia has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Calamia practices Rheumatology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Rheumatologists.