A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Camacho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Camacho, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Camacho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Camacho MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Camacho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Camacho practices Gastroenterology near Pekin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Pekin Gastroenterologists.