A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campos
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Campos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Campos, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Campos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego County Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lawrence Campos MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Campos practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Campos has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Campos practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.