Dr. Kenneth Carnes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 15th, 2016
Doctor Carnes is a very special doctor and caring person.

July 8th, 2015
I love DR. Carnes
Dr Carnes came into my life at Wake Medical Center and turned my life around. He is a great doctor and wonderful person. I give him the highest rating !!!!!!!!

July 8th, 2015
Stay away,don't waste your time with him
I do not say Dr because if he was a REAL DOCTOR, Why is he NOT returning my calls? He also has a habit of having his nurse call and cancel my appointments, this has happen several times with me already. P.S. I know Dr's charge for patients who cancel. There should be a Law where the patient should CHARGE the DR for canceling! Stay FAR FAR AWAY from him!

March 14th, 2015
Dr. Carnes and Staff are the Best
Dr. Carnes and his staff are top-notch. He is knowledgeable, caring and intuitive to the patient's needs. His staff are incredible and keep us laughing during this challenging time. We can't thank them enough for they have done for my husband.

February 5th, 2015
A very good first impression

September 20th, 2013
Great diagnostician
We had been seeing several physicians different specialties for diagnosis of a problem over the past month. Dr. Carnes had clearly reviewed the chart before our arrival, asked excellent questions, performed efficient in treatment room, testing and exam. Summarized with us both in clear helpful manner, heard our concerns and was reassuring and most helpful.

May 2nd, 2013
Left a message
Dr. Carnes is not patient focused. He has closed his pediatric clinic and their PT clinic as they were not making money as . I left Dr. Carnes a message and he never returned my phone call, not what I would expect or accept from a doctor who is supposedly treating me for a head injury.

November 13th, 2010
Terrible doctor...he's a robot
Dr. Kenneth Carnes, is an incompetant doctor. He had a receptionist call me to "finally" after weeks of waiting to give me my results. Carnes, didn't even bother to have me come in for a follow up visit. So, since my results are "normal" even though, I continue to have seizures, he didnt tell me if I stillneed to continue the meds he prescribed me? Or where I go from here? Something is wrong for me to continue to have seizures. So dont tell me all is ok. I have heard from many ppl who have epilepsy/seizures these Eegs may show normal but its not accurate. This guy is cold, awful bedside manners, dry, almost like a robot, in a rush and doesnt allow youto ask questions and doesnt give direct answers. I'm going to a second opinion, to doctor that knows what their doing. Not just one that knows how to order many test and put ubon a med thats habit forming and take money from hard working folks. SHAME ON YOU CARNES!

April 21st, 2010
Top Neurologist
Dr. Carnes is the best Neurologist I have had the pleasure of working with. I had seen numerous other Neurologist attempting to diagnose my health issue. I thought I was dying until finally meeting Dr. Carnes. He took the time to explain all my surgical options, and continues to help me after numerous surgeries. Dr. Carnes has great compassion for his patients. I hope any patient that is frusrated or feels like a number instead of a patient is blessed like I have been in finding Dr. Carnes.

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Carnes is a caring, competent physician.