A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Carney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Carney, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Carney practice?
Dr. Kenneth Carney practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.