A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Carney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carney
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Carney, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jeff Carney MD and PHARMD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Carney practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Carney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Carney practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.