Dr. Kenneth Case MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 7 reviews

August 29th, 2016
Great Doctor
Doctor Case has been treating my mother , husband and I for about 7 years and have always been pleased with his service. He is great with my mom. She is 86 years young and is hard to get he to understand sometimes but , he is great with her. Yes sometimes we have to wait to see him but he is worth the wait. He has been the best doctor we have ever hand. In fact I gave his name to a lady that just moved here. I would go back to Dr Case he's the best and so is his nurses. They are always there to help.

March 2nd, 2016
I have been going to Dr Case for over 10 years, he spends more time with me explaining what is going on than any Dr I have ever had.. he is spot on in my treatments and yes I may have to wait past my appointment time , because he is giving another patient the same courtesy that he will give me when it is my turn. Great Doctor in 51 years I have never seen a better bedside manner !

November 11th, 2015
Very pleased with the care

March 19th, 2013
ms
My visits at the doctors office have been more than pleasant his staff is friendly very educated and a great doctor I always insane on time I don't wait upon time for appointment either

September 13th, 2011
Great experience
Dr. Case is a former US Army Medical Corps doctor, and you can tell in his professional demeanor and caring that he brings many skills to the table. He has always treated me well, had spot-on diagnosees and reccomended options and courses of actions that would fit both my family's medical needs and our budget. When you find a good restaurant, mechanic, lawyer and doctor... KEEP THEM!! Dr. Case is a KEEPER!!

May 27th, 2011
Horrible Customer Service
Dr. Case was more interested in entertaining the young pharma reps than taking care of current patients. I waited over an hour and 45 minutes IN the exam room while listening to him bending over backwards to flirt.

March 24th, 2010
Patient
Dr.Case has not given me the proper care for my chronic illness. I don't have Health Insurance and he will order different tests to be perform, and paying the bill has been a problem for me due lack of a employment. I struggle each office visit with paying the bill.