A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casey
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Casey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Casey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Casey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Francis Casey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Casey practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Casey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Casey practices Neurological Surgery near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, MI.
See Trenton Surgeons.