Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Casey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Casey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Casey practice?
Dr. Kenneth Casey practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.