A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cervone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Cervone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cervone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervone graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cervone has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Cervone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Cervone practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cervone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cervone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.