A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Champagne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Champagne, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Champagne, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Champagne graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Champagne has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Champagne MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Champagne practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Champagne has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Champagne practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Colorectal Surgeons and Lafayette Surgeons.