A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Chapman, Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chapman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth B Chapman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth B. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chapman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Chapman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists and Staten Island Pain Management Doctors.