A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Chase is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chase, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Surveillance
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chase has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Herbert Chase MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth H. Chase practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Chase practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Preventive Medicine Specialists.