Dr. Kenneth Cherry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Cherry?

February 3rd, 2017

He was very dismissive and a downright liar.

December 20th, 2015

Patient

I think Dr Cherry is the most smartest and caring doctor ever. I lost a leg kidneys and he still saved my life. I met Jesus through all this happening and I would like to thank dr cherry for it all. I recommend him to Anyone and will always appreciate his kindness to me

March 26th, 2015

Amazing surgeon! I am so grateful to Dr. Cherry and his team for taking exceptional care of my Dad.

July 18th, 2014

Pathologist

Dr. Cherry is an outstanding vascular surgeon. He has performed multiple difficult and delicate vascular s urgeries on my wife for Takayasu's disease over a 25 year time span. We are very appreciative of all he has done for us. He is also a very nice gentleman.

March 31st, 2014

Surgery done on my son and it was a serious one

Dr Cherry did my sons shoulder that was tied into the veins and arteries and the surgery was done perfect! The best doctor I have seen!!! Would recommend him the highest rating to any one who needs surgeries he does!!!!

March 28th, 2013

Saved my arms and my life!

Dr. Cherry is a wonderful surgeon and doctor. He saved my arms and solved my medical issue when other doctors could not figure out what was wrong. He performed two difficult surgeries and I recovered perfectly. He took great care of me and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to go back to him or to have him take care of my children or any family member or friend.

September 6th, 2012

Life Saver

Dr. Cherry took me as a patient when he didn't have to. I drove 657 miles to have this man do surgery on me. He pulled strings on a holiday week to get me in for tests and pulled strings to schedule me for a surgery the day after 4th of july. I was at a very dead end before I came to him.He had never laid eyes on me and did this for a perfect stranger. All I have to say is him and his nurse David Strider are a team that sets the bar higher than any team of specialist I ever met. You will be lucky to have seen them both.

July 19th, 2012

Good doctor?!? This guy is a total jerk!

March 18th, 2012

Saved muy life

I have been a patient of Dr. Cherry's since 2007, problay one of his youngest. In 2007 at age 46 I ended up with an infection in a bifem graph that NOT one vascular surgen in Virginia would touch bur Dr. Cherry. If it weren't for Dr. Cherry I would not be able to walk today and more than likely would not be here, he saved my life. It would be hard for me to believe for a second that you would not get top notch care from Cherry, to me he is one of the best..

November 13th, 2011

God Sent

Dr Cherry is a methodic, high thinking yet practical expert in vascular medicine & surgery. He thoroughly thinks through his surgery and reasoning for it...he will not operate on someone he feels he can't help. My only concern is not knowing how much of the surgery his fellows actually perform vs him solely performing the surgery.

November 7th, 2011

Dr. Cherry is simply the best doctor we have ever met. He is very busy, very much in demand so be ready to wait to see him. We are pretty sure he saved our daughters leg.

May 4th, 2011

My father was a patient of Dr. Cherry. His staff totally neglected my father.Due to their errors my father ended up in ICU for weeks. This was the worst experence for my father and our family..