A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chin, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ping N Chin DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Chin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Chin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Gastroenterologists.