A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chin, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ping N Chin DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Chin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Chin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Gastroenterologists.