A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Chin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Chin, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Ping N Chin DDS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Chin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Chin has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Chin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Union City, CA.
See Union City Internists and Union City Gastroenterologists.