A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Christenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Christenberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Christenberry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenberry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christenberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Christenberry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Christenberry practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Christenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Christenberry practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.