A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Christenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Christenberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christenberry
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christenberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Christenberry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenberry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christenberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth William Christenberry MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Christenberry practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Christenberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Christenberry practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.