A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Christenberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Christenberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Christenberry, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenberry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christenberry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christenberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Christenberry practice?
Dr. Kenneth Christenberry practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists and Knoxville Plastic Surgeons.