Dr. Kenneth Ciardiello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ciardiello?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Ciardiello?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2013

The Best!

I had my baby girl by C-section - she is my second child and I had an umbilical hernia after the C-section with my first child. Needless to say it got much worse with the second pregnancy. I waited for the nice outie belly button to go back in but it did not! I went to see Dr. Ciardiello to talk about surgery and fixing the hernia- not only for the looks of it but also the potential dangers of leaving it. He is amazing!!!! He is kind, spends time with you, answers your questions and really listens to you. I immediately felt comfortable and went ahead with the surgery- Again- wonderful bedside manner, helped me to feel comfortable going into surgery. And WOW the results are amazing!!! I feel like I went to a plastic surgeon- I was so overwhelmingly thrilled when I removed the bandage! I highly highly recommend him!!!

January 15th, 2012

Joanne C.

Dr. Ciardiello is one of the finest MD's I've had the pleasure of knowing! From the moment I met Dr. C during an emergency at the Hospital, through his compassionate consulting with me prior to, during, and after surgery, I was thoroughly impressed! Dr. Ciardiello is smart, caring, & highly competent.

July 1st, 2011

Karen Del Vecchio

I was extremely nervous and hesitant about having the surgery Dr. Ciardiello performed. However, after my initial visit, the surgery and all post op appointments, I recommend him without any hesitation at all. He and his staff are very professional, yet warm and caring.

January 19th, 2011

Laparoscopic colonectomy

Dr. Kenneth Ciardiello performed a laparoscopic colonectomy on me to address my diverticulitis. Dr. Ciardiello met with me twice before the operation to make sure the procedure was right for me, explained all risks and benefits, explained carefully what he would do and answered all my questions. The operation was done and I was very well cared for. The doctor met with me twice the day of the operation, and every day for the four that I was in the hospital, then scheduled a follow up visit for my second day home. I have had a very speedy recovery with very little pain. I recommend this surgeon very highly.

July 5th, 2014