A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Clark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Clark MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Clark practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Clark has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Clark practices Internal Medicine near Galax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsville, VA.
See Galax Internists.