A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Clay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Clay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Clay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Clay practice?
Dr. Kenneth Clay practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.