A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Cogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Cogen, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cogen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth A Cogen MD is a male Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Cogen practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Cogen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Cogen practices Nephrology near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID.
See Twin Falls Nephrologists.