Dr. Kenneth Conte DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 17th, 2015
Terrible.
I felt the need to write a review for this office in hopes of saving others the time. I had been taking my sister to this doctor for a few years (approximately 3 years). I foolishly never switched to a different doctor since the location was convenient as I live in close proximity. That is where the list of pros ends. The staff has two very disrespectful members, Rita and Stephanie. These women will answer the phones in a rude way immediately and then make the rest of your phone call even more terrible. I have been hung up on, spoken to harshly, and just ignored. Sometimes they do not even answer the phone and leave you on hold for over 15 minutes until you just have to quit and hang up. I have had to wait up to 2 hours to see the doctor!! Mind you, I arrived EARLY to the appointment. Once you pass the intolerable staff and excruciating wait time you then experience the poor treatment of Dr. Conte himself. He spends all of 3 minutes "examining" , does not properly greet the patient, and seems disinterested the entire 180 seconds he is in your presence. Like I said earlier, Dr. Conte has been my sister's doctor for years. So this review is not based on one visit or two. It is based on years of visits. The appointments just become worse each and every time. I gave this place a star because vitals.com forces you to give something.

May 13th, 2015
Nasty And unprofessional Employee with the name of Sarah
I have been a patient with Dr. Conti for many years. They have an employee under the name of Sarah. She is the most disgusting nasty and rude person I have ever met. During my last visit to the office, I was a witness of how Sarah mistreated one of her co workers that seemed to be new and by the way, she was very nice and sweet. She was very unprofessional and called me rude when I caught her spending time in a room with my signed prescriptions knowing I had been waiting for them. I spoke to Dan Conti and wife and they acknowledge they knew they knew about how unprofessional she was. I truly hope they let her go and give a chance to one of those million people looking for a job and willing to treat their patients the right way.

April 23rd, 2015
The worst experience
Tania machos buenos referencias acerca de este medico y por eso decidi cambiarme con esta eminencia Pero solamente con un par de llamadas a Su oficina me doy Cuenta que estuve equivocada, Su staff son una partita de incopetentes, malcriadas y si asi se comienza entonces no quiero saber como es el resto. Lame por una cita y me la dieron para un mrs despues para nuevos patients lo acepte, y un dia antes me Llaman para Cancelar y dame Otra cita para dentro de un mes mas, y de la manera mas grossera me dice que si lo tomo o lo dejo por que no hay mas. Esa es el professionalismo con el que tartan a sus clientes. No Vuelvo a sea oficina .

October 22nd, 2013
real doctor
Gets job done better and faster than anyone else.

November 21st, 2009
Very caring
Dr makes you feel comfortable and at ease seem ver down to earth