Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Nasty And unprofessional Employee with the name of Sarah show details Nasty And unprofessional Employee with the name of Sarah
by Annia Lahoz on May 13th, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr. Conti for many years. They have an employee under the name of Sarah. She is the most disgusting nasty and rude person I have ever met. During my last visit to the office, I was a witness of how Sarah mistreated one of her co workers that seemed to be new and by the way, she was very nice and sweet. She was very unprofessional and called me rude when I caught her spending time in a room with my signed prescriptions knowing I had been waiting for them. I spoke to Dan Conti and wife and they acknowledge they knew they knew about how unprofessional she was. I truly hope they let her go and give a chance to one of those million people looking for a job and willing to treat their patients the right way.

The worst experience show details The worst experience
by Mery on Apr 23rd, 2015

Tania machos buenos referencias acerca de este medico y por eso decidi cambiarme con esta eminencia Pero solamente con un par de llamadas a Su oficina me doy Cuenta que estuve equivocada, Su staff son una partita de incopetentes, malcriadas y si asi se comienza entonces no quiero saber como es el resto. Lame por una cita y me la dieron para un mrs despues para nuevos patients lo acepte, y un dia antes me Llaman para Cancelar y dame Otra cita para dentro de un mes mas, y de la manera mas grossera me dice que si lo tomo o lo dejo por que no hay mas. Esa es el professionalismo con el que tartan a sus clientes. No Vuelvo a sea oficina .

real doctor show details real doctor
by Tom on Oct 22nd, 2013

Gets job done better and faster than anyone else.

Very caring show details Very caring
by Zaina Lopez on Nov 21st, 2009

Dr makes you feel comfortable and at ease seem ver down to earth