Dr. Kenneth Cook Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Cook?

Posted on May 12th, 2016

his staff is not too friendly don't owned up to mistakes they make

great PCP

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I've never written a review prior to this, but after reading these misleading reviews, I had to chime in. I've been seeing Dr Cook for approx 13 yrs. He has been a GREAT primary care physician, office staff is courteous, prompt appointments, and bedside manner is awesome. If your needing a primary care physician, give Dr Cook a call!

Unprofessional and Disrespectful Pig

Posted on May 1st, 2015

I had a annual pelvic exam with a pap smear there a few years ago. I guess I have scars on my vagina of which I was unaware. I had a traumatic childhood and was concerned it was related.The doctor asked me what I have been doing to scratch myself up and called the nurse over to look. They both laughed and gave me a funny look. It was an emotionally scarring experience. I asked another female doctor recently who said I had a scar likely due to a fold of my skin, but there was nothing to be concerned about. This doctor is a disgusting pig. I would never recommend someone seeing him.

See another doctor

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

He did not help me, my daughter, or my mom with our medical problems. I started seeing another doctor in a walk-in clinic and received better treatment!

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Prescribes drugs with known bad side effects. The staff makes a lot of mistakes in making appointments and the paperwork.

Prescription writer

Posted on August 15th, 2009

Dr Cook walk in, you talk, he starts writing scripts based on what drug rep has just left the office. Scribbles something on the paper and says see give this to the girls up front, see you in six months. Bedside manner sucks. I would be disabled or dead if I had not found a real doctor and not a drug rep who can write prescriptions.

Posted on November 18th, 2008

When I was going through a job loss along with divorce I asked him for something to calm me down. He tried to put me on SSRIs and I refused because of all the information out there on their ineffectiveness. I told him I needed an anti-anxiety medication. HE refused. Later things got worse for me when my anxiety got so bad I wound up getting arrested and my finances were ruined in defending my self by hiring a lawyer. If Dr. Cook had only given me the medicine I needed for a short period of time my life would not be ruined now.

Posted on January 7th, 2017